Because we are different to our competitorsAt Lennon Properties we provide all of the usual services provided by estate agent’s ranging from free valuations, accompanied viewings, property brochures, up-to-date feedback etc. However, we provide a whole lot more..
We know that moving house is a stressful time therefore our aim is to provide every client with an outstanding level of customer service at affordable prices regardless of the price or location of your property.
How are we different?In addition to all of the Sales Lettings, Financial and Full Property Management Services we provide:
- Our modern contemporary office has a homely feel where you can browse though our property selection or chat about your requirements whilst having a cuppa …no pressure!
- No sole agency agreements or tie-in periods, Our customer service is paramount so you won’t want to go anywhere else
- Our unique rate our service and you choose the fee on completion. You decide what you pay!
- We believe loyalty is important therefore if you recommend us to someone, you will receive a discounted fee.
- Floor Plans included in our property brochures
- Professional Photography (upon request)
- Our Landlord and Vendor Portal allows you to log into our system 24/7 for updates on how your property is performing so you will never be out of the loop
If you think these things are important too, call us today and see what else we can offer you. What have you got to lose?
Residential Lettings and ManagementWe offer a Full Management Service, Tenant Find Only and Rent Collection Only Service. These can include :
- The marketing and advertising of your property in branch and on property portals
- Website advertising
- Accompanied viewings available six days a week
- Tenant selection and a vetting procedure includes full references taken and credit checks carried out (if applicable)
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement
- Preparation of a professional inventory and schedule of condition
- All meters read and utility companies informed at the beginning of tenancy (where accessible)
- We will collect the first month’s rent and deposit from the tenant on the day they move in
- All our Deposits and registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- We carry out quarterly inspections (Full Management only)
- Sending copies of relevant documentation to landlords on commencement of the tenancy.
Independent Financial ServicesWe work with an independent financial advisor who can provide advice whether you need a mortgage; insurances are looking to invest savings.
- Commercial Properties
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Conveyancing quotations
- Floor Plans
- Property Maintenance and repairs
- Auction Services